Closet Curation by The Collectives Amsterdam
Do you have a closet full of designer clothes that you don’t wear anymore? Are you not sure what to keep and what to get rid of? The stylists of The Collectives can help!
Our closet curation service is designed to help you declutter your closet and create a high end fashion wardrobe that you love. One of our experienced stylists will come to your home and go through your entire closet, one item at a time. The Collectives will help you decide what to keep, what to get rid of, and what to add to your wardrobe to create a look that is both stylish, fashionable and sustainable.
We only work with high-end and high-fashion brands from Sandro, Day Birger et Mikkelsen, GANNI and Rotate to Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Celine and Chloé, so please make sure your style fits ours!
We will sell or rent out the clothes that you decide to get rid of, and we will give you a commission on the proceeds.
What to expect from a closet curation by The Collectives
- A consultation with one of The Collectives stylists to discuss your needs and goals
- A thorough assessment of your closet, including the quality, fit, and style of your clothes
- A personalized plan to declutter your closet and create a wardrobe that you love
- Advice on how to style your clothes and accessories
- Tips on how to care for your clothes so they last longer
- The sale or donation of the clothes that you decide to get rid of
- A commission on the proceeds of the sale or donation
Clothing Intake by The Collectives Amsterdam
Do you already know which designer clothes you no longer want to keep? Also in this case The Collectives offers a fitting service.
The Collectives clothing intake service is designed to help you sell or rent out your designer clothes. We will come to your home and go through the high fashion clothes and accessories of which you have already decided you want to sell or rent them through The Collectives. During the intake, we will assess the quality and fit of your designer items and their fit to The Collectives brand and style, after which we will make you an offer to sell or rent them out.
What to expect from a clothing intake by The Collectives
- A consultation with one of The Collectives team members to discuss your clothes
- An assessment of the quality and fit of your clothes
- A personalized offer to sell or rent your clothes
- A commission on the proceeds of the sale or rent
Contact The Collectives Amsterdam
If you are not sure which service is right for you, please contact us through the “Contact Us” button on our website. We would be happy to chat with you and help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
The Collectives: Your personal fashion curators for a sustainable wardrobe.