The fashion industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world. Every year, millions of tons of clothing are produced, only to be worn a few times and then discarded. This is a huge problem for the environment, as the production of clothing produces greenhouse gases, contributes to water pollution, and uses a lot of resources.
But there is a solution: renting designer clothes. When you rent clothes, you are not contributing to the problem of overproduction. You are also extending the life of the clothes, which means that they are not ending up in landfills.
At The Collectives, we believe that renting designer clothes is the future of fashion. We offer a wide selection of secondhand and vintage designer clothes and accessories, so you can find the perfect look for any occasion. We also offer styling services, so you can get help choosing the perfect outfit for your event.
Here are some of the benefits of renting designer clothes:
- It’s more sustainable. When you rent clothes, you are not contributing to the problem of overproduction. You are also extending the life of the clothes, which means that they are not ending up in landfills.
- It’s more affordable. Renting clothes is a much more affordable option than buying new clothes. You can rent a designer outfit for a fraction of the price that you would pay to buy it.
- It’s more unique. When you rent clothes, you can find unique pieces that you would never be able to find in a store. You can also mix and match different pieces to create your own unique style.
How renting from The Collectives Amsterdam works?
- Browse our website or social media to find the perfect outfit for your event.
- If you need help choosing an outfit, you can book a styling session with one of our stylists.
- Once you have chosen an outfit, you can book a fitting at our showroom in Amsterdam.
- At your fitting, you will try on the outfit and make sure that it fits perfectly.
- If you are happy with the outfit, you can rent it for the event.
- After the event, you simply return the outfit to us and we will clean it and make it available for rent to someone else.
The Collectives: Renting designer clothes for a sustainable future.